Microblading is one of the newest and most popular permanent make up techniques.
It's taking the industry by storm mainly due to being able to restore sparse brows with feathery realistic hair strokes. Microblading involves using a sterile pen-like device with a disposable micro needle in the shape of a ‘blade’ which deposits high grade pigment into the upper dermal layers of the skin. These fine, delicate hair strokes can achieve a look that also blends perfectly with your natural brow hair. The delicately placed lines flow in the same direction as the hairs of the natural eyebrows, which creates the most natural results and lasts up to three years.
At a glance
Who is it for?
If you have little, no hair or require the look of more defined eyebrows, we would recommend our popular hair stroke treatment. This recreates your eyebrows with thin hair strokes to produce long-lasting natural results.
Microblading is suitable for a wide range of people:
- those looking to enhance their appearance
- those with extremely fair brows
- those with little or no hair such as alopecia sufferers
- a manual microblading treatment is best for dry to normal skin type
- for more oily skin we recommend using a digital machine with a disposable ‘nano-needle' for ultra fine strokes
What to expect
As with all treatments, the first step will be a consultation. We will discuss your current brow shape and what you are looking to achieve. Then with conventional cosmetics we will design your ideal shape by drawing a template onto your brows. The template can be altered until you are satisfied with the design and colour.
We recommend maintenance every 12-18 months with annual colour-boost.
We are not able to treat:
• Those under the age of 18 ( ID REQUIRED )
• Those on skin medication such as ro-accutaine, antasure, steroids or other which cause over sensitive thin skin.
•For Lip treatments: Those who have an active cold sore/oral herpes on day of treatment.
• Those with allergies to anaesthetics (lidocaine)
• Those undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy at present, due to undergo, or have only recently finished within the last 50 days.
• Epileptics who have had a seizure in the past two years
• Those who are pregnant or breast-feeding, cancer and autoimmune diseases, acute and skin infections, exacerbation of chronic diseases, hemophilia, skin inflammation in the area of presumed injections
• The skin’s tendency to form keloid scars
• Allergy to the components of the agent
• Recent usage of laser or chemical peeling.
• Those with glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicine (eg aspirin/warfarin)
• Eczema, psoriasis, rash or blisters on the site to be treated.
• Healing disorders
• Uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder.
A Doctors consent might be required for certain medical conditions, please check before booking
Before & After
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Price includes a complimentary refill session
The refill treatment within eight weeks of initial treatment will allow us to fine tune your microblading to ensure the best result has been achieved.