Number of treatments needed: 1
Treatment time: 1hr
Longevity of treatment: up to 8 weeks
Maintenance treatment: Every 8 weeks, a tint can be applied after 2 weeks in maintain effect.
LVL stands for length-volume-lift, and the treatment does exactly that! During the treatment I use a setting serum to straighten your natural lashes at the root which makes your lashes look curled up followed by a lash tint, creating the appearance of mascara. Nouveau Lashes were the original pioneers of this style of treatment, creating a procedure that enhances the natural lashes of those that just need a boost.
Pre advise check list
Your LVL lash lift should last up to 8 weeks, however the below advise will need to be followed in order to achieve this level of retention.
24 hours prior to treatment:
• Do not wear water-proof mascara
• If you have had a spray tan, ensure guide colour is washed off
On the day of treatment:
• Do not wear mascara
• Do not have a spray tan
• Avoid applying oily products on your lashes or around your eyes
• Ensure make up is fully removed and eyelashes a clean before your appointment.
• Contact lenses must be removed prior to the treatment, for this reason we recommend glasses are worn
Please note, a patch test will be required at least 24 hour prior to your appointment.
Aftercare check list
The lvl lash lft is a low maintenance treatment meaning you don’t need to return to the salon after your treatment. However I do recommend using our Nouveau Lashes lash &Brow conditioning serum at home to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy. Ultimately, this means you can enjoy the effects of your LVL treatment for longer. To keep your lashes looking dark, return to the salon after 2-4 weeks to top up your tint.
Aftercare for your LVL treatment:
• For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
• For 48 hours afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
• Do not use waterproof mascara
• Use oil free make up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
• Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
• Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
how does the treatment work?
By lengthening your natural lashes at the root and then tinting them, the LVL Lash Lift gives you the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. No mascara, no smudges Just perfect lashes from the moment you wake up.
How long will the treatment take take and results last for?
Around 60 minutes with your expert LVL lash technician. It’s a closed-eye treatment too so you can relax and recharge. After the treatment, you will be able to enjoy your LVL lashes for up to 8 weeks.
Is this treatment safe for my lashes?
The Nouveau lash brand our pioneers within the eyelash treatment sector therefore you can be assured that our LVL products have been specifically formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes.
What aftercare is involved?
LVL is a very low maintenance treatment, minimal after care is needed, I just ask that clients keep their lashes dry for the first 24hrs of this treatment after which just apply a regular coating of the nouveau nourishing Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum is used. A mascara can be used for maximum results.