- If you are concerned about skin ageing and photodamage
- If you want to enhance the results of skin rejuvenation procedures
(medical skin needling, IPL, injectables, fillers, chemical peels, lasers, dermabrasion etc.)
As the experts in vitamin A, Medik8 wanted to capture the power of retinaldehyde in a breakthrough serum which works faster in the skin than classic retinol.
- Crystal Encapsulation - The advanced active is encapsulated in a crystal structure that is broken down by the skin's natural enzymes when topically applied. This ensures maximum stability and absorbtion while allowing the vitamin A active to be released gradually into the skin while you sleep for minimal irritation.
- Super-charged vitamin A derivative - Formulated with stabilised retinaldehyde, it works in synergy with the skin's natural mechanisms to enhance collagen production and speed up cellular turnover.
- Antibacterial properties - The only vitamin A with antibacterial action. This allows it to target acne-causing bacteria; promoting a healthy, visibly clear complexion.
- 11x faster than retinol - Retinaldehyde only requires one convertion step to retinoic acid. It can deliver results comparable to clinical grade vitamin A up to 11x faster than retinol.
- Hydrating formula - Contains multi-weight hyaluronic acid and vitamin E to hydrate and strengthen skin. Keeps moisture locked in tight.
- Retinal / Retinaldehyde - Supercharged vitamin A derivative. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkes while enhancing tone and texture.
- Hyaluronic acid - Maintains hydration and skin elasticity. Holds up to 1000x its weight in water.
- Glycerin - Natural humectant found in the skin. Enhances skin's barrier function and reduces TEWL.
- Vitamin C - An antioxidant which quenches UV-induced free radicals to fight against visible signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant to quench free radicals. Also an effective anti-ageing and moisturising ingredient. Vitamin C and vitamin E in combination synergistically boosts the overall antioxidant effect.
- Standard Delivery - £3.95 or FREE on orders over £35. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
- FREE click and collect. Available from Tuesday - Saturday. Pick up from the Perfectly Applied Clinic in St Margarets.
We provide returns and exchanges on products that have been unopened, are returned in original packaging and within 14 days of receipt.